Friday, April 22, 2011

FAITH

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe,
all things are possible to him that believeth."
Mark 9:23

Believe that life is simply breathtaking.
Palawan Philippines


In trying times of our lives, the most steady hands we could ever embrace are the caring hands of our Good Shepherd …. He shields His flock from harm and comforts those are in pain and suffering.

Believe, trust and have faith in Him. With Him nothing is impossible.

 
My sisters- Edis, Zaza and Amor, bears of faith

The Lord is My Shepherd
Psalm 23:
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in
the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Everything will be provided for us if we have faith.
Isabela, Philippines

Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

He made everything perfect for His flock.
Palawan Philippines

Ang Panginoon Ang Aking Pastol
Fr. Fruto Ramirez SJ (Psalm 23 Filipino Version)

Ang Panginoon ang aking pastol
Pinagiginhawa akong lubos

Handog niyang himlaya’y sariwang pastulan
Ang pahingaan ko’y payapang batisan,
Hatid sa kalul’wa ay kaginhawahan,
Sa tumpak na landas, Siya ang patnubay.
(refrain )

Madilim na lambak man ang tatahakin ko,
Wala aking sindak, Siya’y kasama ko.
Ang hawak niyang tungkod ang siyang gabay ko.
Tangan niyang pamalo, sigla’t tanggulan ko.
( refrain )

The Lord is our shepherd.
Isabela, Philippines

Each and every time I hear this incredibly moving song (Ang Panginoon ang aking Pastol), my heart melts and my spirit exults. This song rekindles my faith to the Lord. It revives my human body and soul….Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment